It is the overall aim of International School Brunei to provide a quality admissions process which fully outlines the school’s educational choices and which provides potential parents and students with the necessary experience and information to make an informed decision about their choice of a new school.
ISB provides an extensive academic curriculum and the vast majority of school leavers go on to Higher or Further Education and additionally, ISB’s mission is to be as inclusive as possible. The school caters for a range of ability levels; it does not operate an academically selective policy and it endeavours to provide the same, high quality education to students with additional needs, wherever possible, given the resources at hand.
If you would like to join the ISB family as a student, please complete this firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Process to apply for admissions, the following documents are required to submit to the school:
Complete the Application Form
Non-refundable application fee of BND200
Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
Copy of Student’s Passport Photo (2 pcs)
Student’s Medical Records
Student’s Academic Reports
Copy of Father & Mother’s Passport
Copy of Father & Mother’s Brunei IC (if applicable)
Once the application has been submitted, applicants shall be informed by the school on the assessment and interview session. Provided all paperwork is in order and there are no issues arising from interview and diagnostics, we aim to admit within five school days.
Overseas applicants can request the diagnostic assessment test to be performed at the applicant’s current school.
Please contact Admission Department for more details:- email@example.com
Fee Schedule 2022/2023
ISB Bandar Fee Schedule, please click HERE
ISB Seria Fee Schedule, please click HERE
ISB Resource Department is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Resource Officer to join our dynamic team. As a Resource Officer, you will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and purchasing goods and services to meet the school's operational needs. You will be working closely with the management team and other departments to ensure that procurement activities are aligned with company objectives and meet the highest ethical standards.
- Liaising with stakeholders regarding the ordering of new resources.
- Ensuring legitimacy of any orders and checking to budgets and stocks.
- Sourcing goods and services in line with Purchase and Procurement Policy; to identify and report abnomalies.
- Executing and monitoring of orders and fulfilment of its' cycle from scheduling requests for quotation/bid, negotiate, review, order, shipment, delivery, issuance to storage.
- Preparing and compiling quotations/bids for the purpose of tender/purchase process.
- To keep update and monitor secondary faculty and academic and non-academic whole school budgets and ensuring that petty cash claims and any stationery from primary stock are taken up appropriately.
- Ensuring proper and accurate data entry to Biztrak including checking posting of GL /analysis code.
- Optimising the use of resources across the organization while ensuring equitable distribution of resources.
- To oversee the running of reprography section, ensuring that reprographic provision across school is met.
- Preparing and taking action on month end reports on reprography usage for accounting closing.
- As custodian for petty cash and be responsible for the proper recording and disbursement of fund.
- To undertake and respond to request, query and issue promptly. Ensure that issues are resolved promptly and to maintain professional relationship with stakeholders and suppliers.
- To coordinate with team members for Resources invoices and supporting document to be forwarded to Finance for payment processing.
- To maintain pricing database and coordinate with team members to update pricing annually e.g. canteen, stationeries, facilities and etc and undertake to request for re-quote after every 3 years.
- To identify opportunities and improvements in business and processes.
- Supporting day to day operations relating to purchase and resources including mentoring, guiding, and training new staff.
- Manage subscriptions and contracts expiries and renewal. Prepare periodic reports to RM/CFO and assist RM in processing renewals/ tenders.
- Investigating and solving any irregularities, troubleshooting complex matters with, ensuring issues are responded in a timely manner.
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in procurement, business administration, finance or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a procurement/resourcing role.
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience in negotiating contracts and managing supplier relationships.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and procurement systems
The Application Process
Longlisted applicants will be contacted with interviews scheduled as soon as possible. Successful candidates are offered an initial two-year contract, with the option to renew based on performance. Your application should be emailed along with your CV to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm, Monday 13th March 2023.
Human Resource Officer
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Human Resource Officer to join our team. As a Human Resource Officer, you will play a crucial role in supporting the organization's HR activities and ensure that our employees are equipped with the resources and tools they need to thrive in their roles.
- Assist in the recruitment process, including posting job vacancies, scheduling interviews and maintaining candidate records.
- Prepare new employee onboarding materials, including employment contracts, orientation schedules, and benefits information.
- Maintain employee records and update HR databases.
- Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide support in performance management processes and employee relations issues.
- Assist in the submission monitoring of employee work permit, employment pass and visa.
- Manage and update employee files and documents.
- Assist with HR reporting and data analysis.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of Brunei’s employment laws and regulations, immigration and labour department laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
The Application Process
Longlisted applicants will be contacted with interviews scheduled as soon as possible. Successful candidates are offered an initial two-year contract, with the option to renew based on performance. Your application should be emailed along with your CV to HR Department at email@example.com by 12pm, Tuesday 14th March 2023.
We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated School Nurse to join our team at International School Brunei. As a vital member of our school community, you will play an important role in promoting the health and wellbeing of our students.
The successful candidate for a School Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Active nursing license: Must hold a valid nursing license and be in good standing with the licensing board.
- Pediatric and/or school nursing experience: Previous experience working in pediatrics and/or a school setting is preferred.
- CPR and First Aid certification: Must be certified in CPR and First Aid to provide emergency care and support.
- Strong communication skills: Must be able to communicate effectively with students, parents, staff, and healthcare providers.
- Interpersonal skills: Must be able to build positive relationships with students, staff, and families and work well as part of a team.
- Organizational skills: Must be able to maintain accurate health records, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be familiar with the regulations and laws related to school nursing and student health.
- Health education and promotion: Must be able to promote health education and provide resources to students, staff, and families.
- Compassionate and dedicated: Must be committed to providing high-quality care to students and be passionate about making a positive impact on their lives.
The Application Process
Longlisted applicants will be contacted with interviews scheduled as soon as possible. Successful candidates are offered an initial two-year contract, with the option to renew based on performance. Your application should be emailed along with your CV to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm, Tuesday 21st March 2023.
Please note that due to Brunei Immigration law, we cannot accept applications from candidates over the age of 54.
International School Brunei (ISB) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to police checks along with all other relevant employment checks.