Welcome to CAS
What is CAS at ISB
At ISB we would like the students to discover learning without walls. We want to enable them to travel on a journey where they can go the extra mile and within themselves find their talent. By providing a wide range of different opportunites at ISB we hope that each child can grow and find the talent within themselves.
CAS Activities at ISB
Click on the thumbnail below to access the different CAS Activities for this schoolyear.
Term 3 CAS Activities
Click on the thumbnail or link to access Term 3 CAS Activities & Letter to Parents.
|Term 3 CAS Activities List||Term 3 CAS Letter to Parents|
Key characteristics of ISB CAS
1. Creates an opportunity for students to share benefits and experiences with one another and the community.
2. Students can broaden their awareness of different cultures as well as the implications on their own personal development.
3. Stimulates emotional growth between students and the community members they interact with.
4. Better equips students to become a model citizen in society.
5. Helps students to find more balance and harmony between the rigors of academic life and extra-curricular activities.
6. CAS opportunities will develop key attributes for students to become: inquires, knowledgeable, thinkers, communicators, principled, open-minded, caring, risk-takers, balanced and reflective.
Student Management of CAS
Our Year 12 and Year 13 frequently access the Managebac system in order to attatch themselves to their CAS group and to complete their reflections. The CAS supervisor assign's themselves to the group and ensures that the CAS hours set are completed and that student reflections are given feedback. The CAS Co-ordinator oversees all Year 12 and Year 13 CAS completion of the IB course throughout the two years.
Email Address: RPhillips@ac.isb.edu.bn